New Ford Hybrids & EVs in Rifle, CO
6 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New Ford Hybrids and EVs For Sale in Rifle
These days, many Glenwood Springs-area drivers are looking for ways to reduce their carbon footprint, and one significant way they can do so is by driving one of the new Ford Hybrids and EVs for sale at Columbine Ford. Between the Ford Fusion Hybrid, the 2020 Ford Escape SE Sport Hybrid, and the upcoming 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E , there’s no shortage of options for drivers to go green. Explore your options, and then contact our team to schedule a test drive!
About the Ford Hybrid and EV Lineup
Ford is constantly adding new vehicles to its hybrid and EV lineup, and the automaker will only continue to do so in the years to come. Take the 2020 Ford Escape as a prime example. This model was recently redesigned, and with the redesign comes the introduction of the Escape SE Sport Hybrid. The 2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid also exemplifies Ford’s commitment to the segment. Discover some highlights of the current and upcoming Ford hybrid and EV lineup below so that you know what to expect on the Grand Junction roads:
- Ford Fusion Hybrid: This model reaches an EPA-estimated 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway and comes equipped with SmartGauge with EcoGuide to help you maximize efficiency.
- Ford Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid: Look forward to a driving range of 109 miles in the city and 97 miles on the highway.
- Ford Explorer Limited Hybrid: This model boasts seating for up to six people and a maximum cargo volume of 87.8 cubic feet while also running on a hybrid powertrain with an EPA-estimated range of over 450 miles per tank when equipped with available Intelligent 4-wheel drive.
- Ford Escape SE Sport Hybrid: Combining a 2.5L I-4 Atkinson-Cycle engine with an 88-kilowatt electric motor boosts the Escape’s efficiency significantly. Plus, the battery is expertly placed to maintain ample interior space.
- Ford Mustang Mach-E: Coming for the 2021 model year, this model promises 0-60 thrills with no emissions and a range of up to 300 miles.
So what are you waiting for? Explore Rifle knowing you’re doing what you can to better the environment. Make your way to Columbine Ford near Rifle to test drive the Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium or any of the other Ford Hybrid and EVs for sale near Aspen.