Ford F-150 FAQs
Get All the Details of the F-150 Here!
The Ford F-150 has been the best-selling truck in America for 43 years because it consistently offers capability, value, innovation, and choice. In addition, the F-150 gives buyers the convenience of tailoring their trucks to fit their specific needs and budget. Ford has redesigned the F-150 for 2021, updated the styling, and redesigned the interior, which now features a new infotainment system and more work and storage solutions. Therefore, we thought it best to answer some common questions the sales team at Columbine Ford receive with many new options.
How many different trim levels does the Ford F-150 have?
There are seven different trim levels available on the Ford F-150. Each offers a unique set of features and price points, allowing buyers to choose what they need most. The following list is of the different models available and a few of the features offered within each model.
- XL = SYNC 4 technology, an 8” touchscreen, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, & safety features
- XLT = upgraded seats & Co-Pilot360 2.0
- Lariat = 2.7L EcoBoost, upgraded sound system, & a 12” screen
- King Ranch = heated/ventilated seats, a heated steering wheel, & unique exterior accents
- Raptor = EcoBoost V6 engine, 510 lb-ft of Torque, Fox shocks, & selectable driving modes
- Platinum = 5.0-liter V8, 400-horsepower, real wood interior trim, & 20-inch polished wheels
- Limited = a dual-pane sunroof, premium sound system, & leather seats
What engines are available on the F-150 and what are their towing capacities?
There are six available engines on the F-150, all of which offer varying towing capacities. Below you will find the different engines, how much horsepower they offer, and their towing capacity.
- 3.3-liter V6, 290 horsepower, 7,700 tow rating
- 3.0 Powerstroke Turbo Diesel, 250 horsepower, 12,100 tow rating
- Twin-turbo 2.7-liter V6, 325 horsepower, 9,000 tow rating
- 5.0-liter V8, 400 horsepower,11,600 tow rating
- Twin-turbo 3.5-liter V6, 400 horsepower, 14,000 tow rating
- Twin-turbo 3.5-liter V6 Hybrid, 430 horsepower, 12,700 tow rating
How many transmissions are available for the F-150?
Ford gave the F-150 two transmissions for 2021. Both are ten-speed automatic; however, with the launch of the Hybrid engine, there had to be a transmission to go with it.
- 10-Speed SelectShift Automatic Electronically controlled hydraulic 10-speed automatic
- 10-Speed Modular Hybrid Transmission Electronically controlled hydraulic 10-speed automatic
What Bed Lengths are available on the Ford F-150
There are a few different bed length options available for the 2021 F-150. Ford wanted to provide its buyers with options so that they could choose the best one to fit their needs.
- 5.5-foot long bed available on the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited
- 6.5-foot long bed available on the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited
- 8- foot long bed available on the XL, XLT, and Lariat
What are the available cab configurations on the Ford F-150
The F-150 offers buyers three different cab configurations Regular, SuperCab, SuperCrew. Each cab offers its own set of advantages. The following is each cab configuration, its measurements, and trim level that it is offered in.
- Regular has two standard doors offered in XL and XLT.
- SuperCab has two standard doors and two half doors offered in XL, XLT, and Lariat.
- SuperCrew has four standard doors offered on all models Headroom.
Columbine Ford has a Ford F-150 For You!
If you are shopping for a new Ford F-150 within the Glenwood Springs area, let the sales team at Columbine Ford show you how we do business with the Columbine Ford Promise. Our promise is to our customers and our community that our word is our bond! We believe in honesty, fairness, and transparency, no matter what. This promise is how we have won the Ford Motor Company’s President’s Award numerous times over the years, and in fact, we have won the President’s award the last two years in a row, including 2019. And we’ve won the Ford Dealer Rater Dealer of the year 6 years in a row. So come and see for yourself!